Criteria of national ALS organizations to be eligible as a member of EUpALS
- Membership of EUpALS is free of charge.
- Each European country can be represented by 1 national ALS organization that covers at least the following 3 activity domains:
- Informing and supporting ALS patients.
- Defending the rights of ALS patients regarding quality of life and research.
- Stimulating ALS research.
- The Board of Directors of EUpALS will review the applications and the uploaded information received. Decisions are made at the Board of Directors Meetings that are held quarterly. An e-mail will be forwarded to the contact person informing the applicant about the Board’s decision to accept membership.